1,034 results
All reviews water slides day pass baldi hot springs buffet dinner costa rica la fortuna varying temperatures hot pools spring pools warm water lounge chairs hanging bridges beautiful resort breakfast was included pura vida waterslides volcano
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went there and wanted to look around before we booked our hotel room. The girl at the front desk told us we could, not even a few minutes had passed and a security guard started yelling at us and told us we could not be on the property. My husband and I tried to explain to the security guard that the ladies at the front desk said it was ok and she denied it saying she said we can only stay in the front and that's all. I emailed there owner on January 30th 2018 after the event happened and no response from her at all. It was a horrible experience , would not advice anyone to go there.

1  Thank awww_poochie
Rony V, Gerente at Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear awww_poochie,

We appreciate you have shared your comments about your recent stay. We regret that the stay has not been to your liking. We always try to make the necessary and possible improvements to offer quality stays and with the best service.

Your comments help us improve.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This resort is a good stop if you simply want to sit in 1 of 25 different mineral springs. These were very nice ranging in temperature from 68 to 120 degrees there is certainly a few that will relax you at a temp you are comfortable with. The property overall is dated and the beds are horrible. We had ants in our room and construction going on in the room next to us complete with no ability to take naps due to the noise of demolition going on next to us through out our stay. Overall I will not be staying here again due to the accommodations. The staff are helpful but the owners clearly have not renovated this place in many years.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rony V, Gerente at Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear guest,

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments about your recent stay.
Your comments help us improve and be better every day, we will take them into account to make all necessary improvements.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights, I might be biased as I absolutely love water parks, but we had a great time chilling out, having a few cocktails, splashing around and going on the water slides (they are so fast, you can use the facilities until 10pm - water park in the dark)!
The room was nice and large, very tidy and you can walk out your door and be in a pool in 5 mins!
Downside - and few are a couple of things that would have had me rate this resort down to a 2 or a 3...if i didn’t massively love water parks & the hot spring element.
The food - expensive and not that great. The breakfast was ok however, so I’d recommend eating away from the resort for your other meals if you can. I really didn’t like the buffet and when I ordered room service the staff member that answered the phone said I could either have a 15% service charged to my bill on top of the menu price or give him 10% cash. I asked for the 15% service charge - when he arrived he said he had excluded the 15% charge and insisted I gave him the cash. I’m going to guess that this was a staff member scamming guests for additional cash.... not a good sign.
The shower was cold!

Other than that it was amazing!

2  Thank natalieh965
Rony V, Gerente at Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Natalie H,

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments about your recent visit. You opinion is very important to us to improve and offer perfect experiences to all our guests.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I read the other reviews and feel sorry for the people that had not a good experience in Bali Hot Springs .
My name is Johan Spapen and my wife Faye , we had the greatest experience, we bin there 4 times now . Last time in January 2018 we did not eat there .
We try different restaurants in Las Fortuna .we enjoy the hot springs .
we did eat there the other times .And the food was always fantastic .
The staff is and always was great .
I wish it was closer to home I would visit even More .
It was a great time for My Wife and Me

Room tip: We did stay there, but we like to stay in Las fortuna town

Dear Johanspapen,

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did the day tour at Baldi for $40 which included either lunch or dinner. We chose dinner so we could have a relaxing afternoon and evening. You are able to go from 9am to 10pm with this pass. We showed up and the gentleman at the front desk was super helpful telling us everything we needed to know. We tried each of the pools and chose to go for the more hotter ones because they were more relaxing but we liked that we could dip our hands or our feet in the cold pools inside of the hot pools just to cool down from tome to time. Baldi is beautiful. We were relaxed the whole time and in aw of the beautiful architecture of each pool. There is a section dedicated to kids which was nice because we were trying to relax not be by a bunch of screaming kids. There were some kids in a couple pools we tried but there are so many pools to choose from that we just moved to a different one. The natural sauna and steam room are really neat to try. We each had a cocktail ($10 each) and loved them! I had the crazy monkey and my friend had the pura vida. Both highly recommended. Thank you Baldi for an amazing and relaxing day, we needed it!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jarnett,

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments about your recent visit. Your opinion is very important to us to improve and offer perfect experiences to all our guests.