“Amazing Pasta”
Review of Las Brasitas

Las Brasitas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 28
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ¡Somos el mejor restaurante de la zona! Nuestras especialidades son las carnes a la parrilla, pollo a la leña y comida mexicana
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for a quiet nice dinner. They have a better selection of meals than other places along the square. I had a pasta dish that was amazing. The flavors were rich, the vegetables fresh and as soon as I finished I knew I’d love to come back again. Service was attentive and friendly.

1  Thank Bayou-Babies
Brasitas a, Gerente at Las Brasitas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Reviewed 30 January 2018

My wife and I went here on our last night in La Fortuna. It has a great decor and atmosphere. We really enjoyed our meals too. I had a delicious skirt steak and my wife was looking for something without meat (she needed a meat break). She ordered the Pita sandwich and didn't know that it came with falafel. She never liked falafel's before until she had her meal. She was impressed with the flavors and how good everything was. Then my wife and I split the homemade coconut flan which was AMAZING!!! The best flan we have ever tasted.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

A fun place to go! Prices are reasonable, easy to find and the service was excellent. The food was very good! There were families, couples and groups there, and they all seemed quite happy with there experience

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The service is absolutely horrible. No waiter attended us and then, they kept forgetting to bring our food orders. I had to go to cashier to pay bill because I could not get a waiter to bring bill to table.

1  Thank mantogne

Thanks for your visit

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Our family chose this place for our first lunch in the La Fortuna area. Wasn't recommended, we just walked in.

The service was very slow. And we aren't an inpatient family. Just to get out waters, it was 20 minutes, and they weren't too busy. We were there an hour and a half to get entrees. We were confused about some of the entrees we had. The description (which was explained in English on the menu) didn't match what arrived in 3 out of 5 of our orders. And the quality and flavor wasn't good, and none of us are super picky.

1  Thank abusymomof3girls