“Our New Favorite Mexican Spot”
Review of Los Arcos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Arcos
Reviewed 14 June 2010

After one of our favorite Mexican restaurants closed we made the rounds, trying different places, and not quite finding the perfect one. Well, we hit the jackpot with Los Arcos.The salsa is exactly as I like it...chunks of onions and tomatoes and visable pieces of cilantro...yum!! I have not had their margaritas, but on the weekends the place is pretty packed with folks drinking them. My husband generally gets a combo plate of some sort, and has always been pleased. My son and I always order the chicken quesadillas, and they are very good. They come with a nice pico de gallo as well as sour cream and fresh guacamole, which is great! My other child orders a cheeseburger from the kids menu (sigh...) and it is a nice size and comes with fries and lettuce/tomato. This same precious child makes it a habit to visit the restroom during every meal, so I can say from many experiences that the bathrooms are spotless. One complaint is that they do not seem to have the speedy delivery of food like many Mexican food establishments. I'm not saying they're slow, but you will have a few minutes to enjoy your chips and salsa before your dinner arrives.