“Best sandwich ever!”

Add it.
Which Wich
Ranked #153 of 328 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Service was the best. I was welcomed as I walked in and that doesn't happen very much anymore. The sandwiches are wonderful. It puts other sandwich shops to shame. This is the real deal!

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

I've tried several Which Which locations and they are fairly consistent. They are a good bet for hot sandwiches, shakes, and unique offerings (Elvis etc.).

Do be aware that they tend to take significantly more time than most delis, even for their cold offerings, but they make no claim about speed, only quality.

The only reason I didn't rate Which Which a five is a combination of the speed and occasional quirks. My last shake was over malted and my limited offering authentic gyro had undercooked fries. Other than the occasional issues they are very good.