“Not Remarkable, but A Good Value”
Review of Margarita's Grill

Margarita's Grill
Ranked #140 of 328 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Margarita's Grill is in a strip mall, and although the exterior and interior are on the plain side, it is relatively neat and clean. The free appetizer Chips & Salsa were standard. I ordered the Beef Chili Relleno with Beans, Beef Taco, and Lettuce Salad. My daughter ordered the Fully Loaded Chicken Nachos. We enjoyed the food and found it to be good, but not remarkable. RJT

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I must admit everytime I go to Tuscaloosa, i will eat at Maragarita Grill. The food is good and portions are generous. My favorite is the salsa, their salsa is the best I have had in most Mexican restaurants. The dinning area is smaller so you may have to wait but it us worth your wait. They also have karaoke on certain nights.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Food was not too bad but we felt like we had to swallow the entire plate at once just because we walked in at 8:50pm and they close at 9:30pm. The server didn't even offer desserts, I had my last bite and he brought us our check which I did not like.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

As good as it get in grill food. Looking forward to returning next week. Love the Margarita's too. So good!

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Upon my first visit, I wasn't expecting much out of this restaurant. However, I really enjoyed the fajita quesadilla. It's filled with cheese, peppers, onions, and chicken or beef. The salsa is just spicy enough, too. My friends love their margaritas and often like to order the pineapple and mango flavors. The waiter took very good care of us, frequently stopping by to ask if we needed anything else or drink refills. Stop by Margarita's if you're in Tuscaloosa and are craving some Tex-Mex food!