All reviews cracker barrel the general manager front desk great customer service queen suite in town refrigerator and microwave great rate football season felt safe one night stay would stay again home away from home hot breakfast visit tuscaloosa new orleans rooms are clean
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Place is well kept, staff is very courteous. Breakfast was better than average for sure! Was our first time to stay here and we will definitely be back. Huey was very nice and friendly and provided exceptional customer service. The commute to Bryant Denny Stadium was simple. Oh and you can't walk to Cracker Barrell if you choose.

1  Thank DayTrip28993136016
Huey h, Front Office Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Wow!

Thanks for the fantastic review! We are up to something great here at Ceneterstone Inn & Suites Hotel. And it's guets like yourself, that keeps us head in that direction. I am happy you chose Ceneterstone!

Please let all your family and friends know,when traveling to Tuscaloosa, please give us a chance.

I promise to beat any of my competitors rate. That's a Huey promise! Call 205-556-3232

God blessings, always!

"Hospitable Yours"

Reviewed 10 November 2018

The manager Huey is very personable and the staff is great. Our stay had no problems at all and Mr. Huey Harris was welcoming and attended to our stay like family. I recommend this property for the superb kindness of the staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Huey h, Guest Relations Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Thanks for your 5star we are trying our very BEST, to always put our guests first.

We promise to give you smiling faces, a clean room and the best hot breakfast ever! With bacon now on the menue.

Call the hotel directly for the best rate ever!
2055563232 I Huey, promise to match or beat!!

Also anyone traveling Monday thru Friday call during the Month of November, December

All doubles two beds going for 60.00
All singles, going for 69.00

Any cheaper, I promise I'll beat!!!

Hospitable Yours!
Ceneterstone

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed at a hotel where I felt more welcome. Mr. Huey Harris greeted us as we entered the front door. We had stayed at the Centerstone several months ago and Mr. Harris picked right back up on a conversation that we were having back in March!

We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast.

The beds are very comfortable.

The Centerstone has been constantly upgrading their hotel and Mr. Harris told us everything they have done since our last visit, and their plans for ongoing upgrades.

If I am spending the night in Tuscaloosa, I will be spending it at the Centerstone Inn & suites.

1  Thank kathyhA4756TV
Huey h, Front Office Manager at Centerstone Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Kathy,

I appreciate you more than you know. Thanks always for hi I us an opportunity to serve you and your great husband.

Please continue to book directly with us where you will find the best rate.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

The General Manager, Mr. Harris, was very friendly. He took care of all our needs. The suite was neat, clean, and very spacious. I was very pleased with the customer service provided, and I will definitely be coming back to visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for your review and I appreciate you for staying with us...

Please book directly with us, call the hotel and I promise to beat any rate.. 2055563232

Thanks,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this place and I would advise anyone I know to go there and stay. Also, if we get th4 chance to go back, we will be staying here again. Just was so wonderful to us and pleasant and just overall AMAZING!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Jessica,

Thanks to you and your crew/girls giving me the chance to serve you..

Please make your reservations directly with us..

2055563232