“All around good”

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Passing through T town about lunch time and stopped in at Jason's for some lunch. After looking over the menu we opted for the salad bar. We have eaten here once before and was leaning that way to start with and glad we took that rout. They have a real real good salad bar if your there you do need to give it a try.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place! First time in with family members that live in Florida and they were familiar with the chain of Jason's deli. Kind of a wawa/Panera experience with the kiosk.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat tat"s not expensive and friendly to the wallet. Everytime I go there I end up getting potato soup and that delicious Chicken Alfredo.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

My wife and I ate here the night before she had a back operation in Northport. She ordered the salad bar, and I got a bowl of vegetarian vegetable soup. With the soup, I had a pack of crackers with seeds on them, a tiny cornbread muffin, and a tiny gingerbread muffin. My wife got a variety of items from the salad bar. As usual, the food looked and tasted good. We had water to drink, and the total cost was $10.88.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Best salad bar in town! Irish potato soup is amazing!!! Get it loaded. Have yet to get something that isnt good.