“Noodles for Dinner”

Nothing But Noodles
Ranked #59 of 328 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My wife and I had received some coupons for Nothing But Noodles and decided to give it a try on a Friday evening. My wife ordered the Southwest Chipotle & I opted for the Spicy Cajun. Both dishes were delivered to our table in a large bowl filled with noodles in their respective seasonings, sauces, and veggies. They were both delicious and were much more than we could eat. A bread stick came with each order and were a big hit with my wife. With the coupons, we enjoyed a very enjoyable, inexpensive meal.
They had some very intriguing salad & soup choices that I would like to sample on a subsequent visit.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

While on a road trip, our family stopped in to eat here as they offer gluten-free options. We do not have them in Texas where we live so we had some questions and Alexis was very helpful and the food was great! Both employees that assisted us were very kind! Will definitely return when we visit Tuscaloosa again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had an early lunch - so many choices! We had mac and cheese, Asian noodles, and a BBQ salad. All were good. So many choices of tea, too! Most of it was unsweetened - so I took regular sweetened, but others had flavored and liked it. Such sweet people working there. Even though it was counter order, they checked on us many times to be sure we were good. It was a great place to grab lunch.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This place is GREAT to fill the hungriest appetites. I can never finish my meal portion size is super generous. Food is freshly prepared and have never had a bad experience.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

What a gem....Mac & Cheese the Ultimate Comfort Food!! It was Wonderful..and the portions were Big..The Thai Food was what it should be SPICY and good..Delivery was a lifesaver

Date of visit: September 2017