“Great find on our road trip!”

Nothing But Noodles
Ranked #65 of 328 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 9 July 2018

While on a road trip, our family stopped in to eat here as they offer gluten-free options. We do not have them in Texas where we live so we had some questions and Alexis was very helpful and the food was great! Both employees that assisted us were very kind! Will definitely return when we visit Tuscaloosa again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had an early lunch - so many choices! We had mac and cheese, Asian noodles, and a BBQ salad. All were good. So many choices of tea, too! Most of it was unsweetened - so I took regular sweetened, but others had flavored and liked it. Such sweet people working there. Even though it was counter order, they checked on us many times to be sure we were good. It was a great place to grab lunch.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This place is GREAT to fill the hungriest appetites. I can never finish my meal portion size is super generous. Food is freshly prepared and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

What a gem....Mac & Cheese the Ultimate Comfort Food!! It was Wonderful..and the portions were Big..The Thai Food was what it should be SPICY and good..Delivery was a lifesaver

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Noodles in T-Town are The Best!!! My husband and I had been out shopping for different things and didn't realize it was 2:15p.m Saturday!! That's late lunch for us! I had been wanting Noodles for days, so we drove and parked. I had a couple of ideas of what I wanted, but decided on the Shanghi Noodles, it is carrots, peppers, pineapples, scallions!! My husband ordered Fettuccine with broccoli, green onions, and bread stick! All our food was served to us so hot we had to cool it to eat !! Great!!!