“Great food!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Stockton
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Was looking forward to some fried chicken on Saturday night but cannot complain when I got full on boiled and fried shrimp, fried oysters and fish, good veggies like green beans and cabbage followed by yummy banana pudding!!! Great meal!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good Food . Good service. Great people watching ...Always my enjoy visits and the atmosphere. This is the last ride of the Year for several motorcycle groups you can wonder around see every style of MC and eat a great meal. Remember next year last Saturday of the year.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Sad to say that it was not any good today. Way too much breading on the fried pork chops and no flavor in any of the vegetables. The best part is usually the Buttermilk pie and it was awful and cold . The peach cobbler cold as well. I hate that we wasted a trip all the way up here for that. The Stagecoach used to have the best home cooking around. I do not know what happened but it isn’t worth the drive. Sorry Stagecoach. You guys need to revamp and pay attention.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was a quick lunch stop along I-65. The restaurant is about 3 miles north of I 65 at either Stockton exit. It is buffet style with a salad bar and dessert bar. This day they had fried chicken and fish along with many delicious vegetables. Excellent food, great cobbler, and good service.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We used to go all the time until about 5 years ago, when we moved. We were in the area and decided to stop in. The buffet, which used to bountiful, barely had anything on it. The wait staff seemed to be lost. The menu has changed and there is not a lot to choose from. We asked for a salad before our dinner and the waitress brought the dressing but no salad. She basically told us that she didn't know what she was doing. We paid for our tea and left. I am so disappointed. I used to love this place.

3  Thank Belinda B

Been to Stagecoach Cafe? Share your experiences!