See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My family had a two night reservation. However the room was so disgusting (blood stain on comforter, hair in bathtub, black shower curtain..) and the neighborhood so dangerous (we actually heard several legitimate Gun shots throughout the night)-that we left a day early. The worst part was that they charged our card over 30 times for this one night stay. After calling for several days trying to get the matter resolved we had to take matters to our bank. Do not stay here! Worst experience we've ever had with a hotel!!

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Our room #115 was in need of some serious in cleaning!! The heat pump (ac/heater) has mold growing on all the vents! The shower curtain has mold along the bottom of it! And the smoke detector was tore apart...so it probably did not work!! We know renovation is being done, but this was horrid. Arriving exhausted, we did not request another room, for fear it might be worst... The front desk was nice, but she probably didn't know how clean the room was trusting housekeeping.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

My entire experience with this property was AWESOME. The staff was professional, friendly and helpful who went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. My room was clean and spacious. I enjoyed the comfort of the king size bed. Parking was available basically at the door of my room. There are no words to describe the fabulous, fresh and free continental breakfast I enjoyed. Thank you for true customer service and hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Good wifi, large flat screen tv, huge breakfast with biscuits and gravy, good bed. A little tied on decor. Nice swimming pool with nobody in it - it even had a chair lift to get a disabled person in it. Quiet. Fridge worked good.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We stayed at the Quality Inn last month. It really was the dirtiest room I have ever stayed in. The furniture was very dusty when we arrived, and the bedclothes didn't seem like they had been cleaned lately. We pulled back the cover, and there was dirt in the sheets. On the "decorative" blanket there was something that strongly resembled dry blood(we are hoping it was chocolate!) There was some type of pink paint all over the bathroom.

Our bed was not made one time while we were there. We had to go get our own towels one day. The trash was never taken out. I don't know if they were short staffed or what, but it really was a bad deal.
I understand it is a value hotel, but garbage taken out and fresh towels shouldn't be too much to ask.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business