“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Review of Quality Inn Selma

Quality Inn Selma
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Selma
Reviewed 10 August 2016

My entire experience with this property was AWESOME. The staff was professional, friendly and helpful who went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. My room was clean and spacious. I enjoyed the comfort of the king size bed. Parking was available basically at the door of my room. There are no words to describe the fabulous, fresh and free continental breakfast I enjoyed. Thank you for true customer service and hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Good wifi, large flat screen tv, huge breakfast with biscuits and gravy, good bed. A little tied on decor. Nice swimming pool with nobody in it - it even had a chair lift to get a disabled person in it. Quiet. Fridge worked good.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We stayed at the Quality Inn last month. It really was the dirtiest room I have ever stayed in. The furniture was very dusty when we arrived, and the bedclothes didn't seem like they had been cleaned lately. We pulled back the cover, and there was dirt in the sheets. On the "decorative" blanket there was something that strongly resembled dry blood(we are hoping it was chocolate!) There was some type of pink paint all over the bathroom.

Our bed was not made one time while we were there. We had to go get our own towels one day. The trash was never taken out. I don't know if they were short staffed or what, but it really was a bad deal.
I understand it is a value hotel, but garbage taken out and fresh towels shouldn't be too much to ask.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2016

After a long day's drive from Central Texas, we were nicely surprised by our accommodations. A bit dated, but very clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast before we left out the next morning was very good.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2016

I am glad that i made a right choice by staying at Quality Inn. I was on my way to Atlanta and also visiting some frieds in Motgomery so decided to stay here excellent service and great rooms, top of that GM was very helpful in accomodating all my needs will stay here again and will recommend my friends and family as well. Thank You For Your Excellent Hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
1.4 km away
3 km away
St. James Hotel
St. James Hotel
#3 of 10 in Selma

Been to Quality Inn Selma? Share your experiences!