Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 30.80
from USD 195.00
from USD 40.00
1,463 results
All reviews tallest building in the world observation deck fastest elevator burj khalifa elevator ride high speed elevator tall buildings amazing building degree view highest building gift shop breathtaking views bottle opener the pearl sunny day top floor huangpu river
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Extraordinary views over the city. We went in the evening to see all the city lights from above and it was fantastic. Tickets to the obervation deck were cheaper than expected. Great Souvenir shop. Interesting displays and exhibition in the loby area about the worlds tallest buildings and there designs etc.

They have an optional Virtual reality experience you can do for $20 Australian or 100 yuan. It is VR walking a plank at thetop of the tower. It was pretty freaky!!!

I would recomend this to everyone. Fantastic experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I'm not sure if it was high building fatigue or what, but we were impressed by the technological miracle this building is, and did not find anything that made one feel lovingly about it. I love the curving surfaces of the building and the sweep of it's upper floors, but it seemed like the staff were tired of their jobs and just going through the motions, the views were okay, but not as inspiring as the waterfront at night, and it had a feeling of tourist-trap. My feeling at the conclusion of the visit was, okay, we came and saw it. Now, let's go somewhere fun. This would get a 3.5 rating from me if that existed. We went early in the day, and the smog reduced vision a bit; I'm not sure that I would say much different had it been unlimited visibility, however.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We got in line around 4:00pm and waiting maybe a half hour in line outside and then again inside. Passports were needed, so be sure to take it. I was concerned about the elevator ride, but no need - it is so smooth and quiet, you hardly know you are moving.
As the sun sets, the surrounding areas are lit and the view is awesome. I was wishing that people who are sitting at the windows playing video games on their phones would move and not block the view, but perhaps that is too much to ask! It is well worth the time to go there. There is a small area for snacks and a small gift shop. A larger gift shop is available as you exit the elevators on your way out. Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very close to the orient tower this spectacular building stands tall marking its presence as the Heart of Shanghai
The view from the observation deck is beautiful . Properly arranged ticket counter , elevator lobby . Time spent was around one hour .
A not to be missed spot

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The view from this tower was extraordinary! We went on a foggy day, but it actually worked out in the end! We were above the clouds with just pieces of the city poking through, such as the pearl tower, Jin Mao tower, and the tops of buildings in the distance.

The elevator was CRAZY fast (top speed is about 70km/h) which makes your ears pop, so make sure you yawn a few times to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling. The cool thing is you don’t feel like you’re moving that fast and your ears don’t hurt, it’s just like being in an airplane when you’re increasing altitude so quickly.

They have a neat little museum at the beginning of the tour, so make sure to take a couple minutes to look through the information on the tallest towers in the world.

All in all, it was very pretty! It was nice to see my city from so high up and the tickets are cheaper than the pearl tower. We were only there for about an hour at the top, but plenty of pictures from the outing!