2,734 results
All reviews revolving restaurant people's square dome bar nanjing road great location people's park separate office family suite office area top floor walking distance central location subway station deluxe room shopping mall excellent hotel buffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The position is perfect...Walking distance to Nanjing road and Huangpu river. Metro station is in front of the hotel as well.
Rooms are good as in any Radisson. Avoid room on inner side due to construction 24/7.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Steve F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ivan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World, we are pleased to hear that you liked hotel location and rooms, I will share with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World in the near future.

Kind regards,

Steve Finlayson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upon check in, I got upgraded to a business suite. Wow, this was the biggest hotel room I’ve ever been in! I loved everything about the room and the hotel. It had an amazing breakfast overlooking the great park. It’s so close to the metro and shopping and a short walk to the Bund. Amazing experience!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Quest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stay with us.

Kind regards,

Steve Finlayson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed there for 13 nights (September 23, 2018 - October 6, 2018) and we really enjoyed it. The location was perfect, the room was clean, the staff were polite, and the guest service was excellent. We had buffet at Windows on the Park and high tea at Epicure on 45. The waiting staff were friendly, attentive and efficient. Perhaps what impressed us most was the management team's attention to detail. This year my wife spent her birthday in Shanghai. On the morning, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised to see a staff member holding a piece of cake and saying "Happy Birthday!".

However, if I have to split hairs, I would say that the Front Desk / Reception staff could have created a better first impression by smiling and greeting guests more frequently, and attending to guests more promptly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Curious735445,

Many thanks for your positive comments regarding your memorable stay with us, I will share with the team.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The staff at this hotel are efficient and friendly, particularly at reception and the concierge desk where our queries were handled quickly and professionally. This is always the sign of a well run establishment. The hotel is well placed for Shanghai’s main shopping district, the People’s Park and the superb Shanghai Museum and only a 20 minute stroll to the Bund. It’s a tower block so views from the upper floors are excellent. The bedrooms and bathrooms are not large, but they are well equipped. (A feature that more hotels should copy is having the heated bathroom mirror connected to the light switch). There is an excellent breakfast buffet.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jasperco,

Many thanks for your positive comments regarding hotel staff service and location, I will share with the team.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Great Hotel to stay in Shanghai., very convenient location, all staffs are able to speaking english and very helpful.
Rooms was clean, tidy well, the view from the window was awesome, could see all over shanghai near Bund.
With family will be great, with friends also awesome!

Room Tip: Higher floor can have good view of Shanghai.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Steve F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear bluemondhk,

Many thanks for your positive comments regarding hotel location, staff service and room, I will share with the team.