“Good Food, Good Service, Reasonable Prices”

Wagas (Lifestyle Center)
Ranked #778 of 17,530 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: People’s Square
Neighbourhood: People’s Square
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I wanted something than the hotel buffet so I researched breakfast places and Wagas came up. The one I went to was just a block off Najing St. in Shanghai near the subway stop. Very clean, english menus, english speaking staff. All the same foods you would expect but with a China / California twist. I only went for BFast but they are open late for lunch and dinner with sandwiches and salads. I actually went there two mornings in a row. BTW the coffee was top shelf.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I visit Wagas often because you know what you get when you order. Most of the time healthy salads, kale wraps or smoothies. The staff is nice, although sometimes the English barrier makes ordering difficult. It is high priced, but convenient.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice with delicious and healthy food. Loved the cake with mango and tea. Really enjoyed it. The staff is very nice.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We have been to several Wagas. This one was quite clean. We ordered the pesto chicken wrap with salad. It was very good. The salad was fresh and the dressing light. My only complaint would be the amount of chicken in my wrap. I could taste the pesto but did not see any chicken in the wrap.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Wagas is a chain restaurant. We visited the one on Huangpi Road near Peoples Park. Restaurant has a very western feel (think Starbucks or Panera Bread) and their breakfast entrees include omelettes and breakfast sandwiches. They also have delicious pastries. Like most Chinese restaurants, they bring each item when it is ready, so some guests may get their food a few minutes earlier than others in a group.