“Good quality caffeine fix”
Review of Cafe Del Volcan

Cafe Del Volcan
Ranked #10 of 460 Coffee & Tea in Shanghai
Neighbourhood: Former French Concession
Description: Café del Volcán is a new coffee roastery and boutique in Shanghai where you can try our fresh beans, taste the difference, and learn how to make the most flavorful coffee at home. Faldas del Volcán means "slopes of the volcano" and is our premium coffee estate in Guatemala that has been in the family for more than 120 years. Beyond bringing our own coffee to China, we find excellent beans from around the world and freshly roast them for you in Shanghai.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well I have not had boutique coffee in a while, I quite like my chains, so this was a bit of a shock to the system. If your day needs a kick this should do it! Teeny place, very cute.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee shops in Shanghai are a dime a dozen. However, CDF’s team is friendly, helpful and well informed. Love their coffee from around the world and how they serve each cup with a signature mini cookie.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Coffee made with precision, especially for a cup of flat white- the amount of milk, coffee and water will have to be just right. The coffee doesn’t leave a bitter after taste though it’s pretty strong. Even bought the coffee beans back home to make coffee on our own.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I ve read that coffee is great and went there to try . Wasn t dissapointed ! Great coffee !
I don t speak chinese well and it was great that barista speaks english and could explaine some menu items to me .
After one cup of great americano desided to try Hand drip coffee =) Loved !
Will be back soon =)

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is a small cozy cafe with 6-10 seats. I like coffee here and this is the best coffee that I tried during my Beijing and Shanghai trip. Piccolo and Flat White both are very good.

Must go if you are coffee lover.