“Good Service”

Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel
Ranked #78 of 5,112 Hotels in Shanghai
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The hotel is a bit out of the way from most tourist attraction but it is within 5 minutes walk from the metro stops 4 & 10 interchange. The hotel had a grand lobby, and service was attentive. As SPG Platinum we were upgraded to a huge suite, and given access to the club lounge. Overall, satisfactory stay here.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Sheraton_Hongkou, Manager at Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear hkfornow,

Thank you for your comments on tripadvisor!

Please feel free to contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Regards

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel

Reviewed 14 April 2012

As part of an extended assignment, I stayed at this hotel Sun-Fri over ~4 months. By the end, I knew many staff members by face and name.

The service was very attentive. When I would get in late on Sundays, my luggage from previous stays was already in my room. On Monday mornings, my freshly-pressed suit and morning call arrived within moments of each other- very impressive!

The rooms were great. My room was well-furnished and had a spectacular Bund view.

The dining room has a huge selection, but I usually ate at the lounge due to lower crowds. By the way, the lounge (best Starwood one I know) is more than enough for breakfast and dinner, and the night-time views are excellent. Don't miss out on the open bar.

I recommend this hotel for both business and couples. I had been on a business trip, but one weekend my girlfriend came up to visit and agreed that it was an excellent hotel.

Thanks again, Hongkou Sheraton!

Room Tip: Rooms ending in -08 are best
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank hkbased

Dear hkbased,

Thank you for your great review and it is good to see that you had a wonderful time with us.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Regards

Reviewed 11 April 2012

It was a very pleasant stay at the hotel. They made sure to provide a very good service and it is also a great location.
I would stay again here if I am in this area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Aarti 100,

Thank you for your comments and it is good to see that you had a great stay with us.

Please contact me if you ever plan to visit us again

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Nice hotel
Great views from the top floor
A little too far to walk to the tourist sites

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear MelbS_LP,

Thank you for taking the time the post a review. We really appreciate it!

Please contact me whenever you plan to visit us again.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Very good business hotel with one of the best lounges in the world!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Amar,

Thank for your comments and it is really good to see that you had a wonderful experience in our Club Lounge.

Please feel free to contact me if you ever plan to visit us again