All reviews shuttle bus pvg airport outdoor mall an early flight shuttle service nice hotel bed was comfortable booked this hotel floor room stayed one night close proximity spoke good english great bathroom metro station breakfast buffet large room western food
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The room have old and dirty curtains, the walls are scratched, the bed is not clean. The restaurant POVA is for Chinese, no doubt about that. The self service dinner will be closed at 21:00 so at 20:00 there’s no more food. The a la carte service is open until 23:00 service refrigerated pizza and hamburgers.....

The only good thing is the free shuttle from and to the airport, but make sure to advise them before your arrival.

Receptionists are barely smiling, as typical.

I expected much more, so I was totally disappointed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018

When you book through Tripadvisor, you are rerouted to Agoda for payment and they book the room for you. Agoda is owned by Priceline which is the biggest scam in the world. You will never be given the level of room or amenities that you think you are booking. This happened to me here again - you would think I would learn. I booked an executive room, which is a two room suite. I got a standard room, which I paid more for than the regular standard room. Why would I do this? I spoke to Agoda 5 times, sent them pictures of my booking and then the round and round begins. 35 minute hold times to talk to Agoda - then they blame Tripadvisor. Call Tripadvisor they say "Talk to Agoda". I sent undisputed proof of the room I booked, showed the lower cost for the room I received and was repeatedly told to piss off.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT IS A TOTAL SCAM. ANYTHING TO DO WITH AGODA OR THESE PEOPLE WILL BE DISAPPOINTING. CHECK OTHER REVIEWS ON AGODA - ALL TERRIBLE. SO FRUSTRATING TO DEAL WITH UNETHICAL SCUM.

Room Tip: Book directly with the hotel, not these scam artists.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days last week and I actually found this property restful. I picked this because it had a free shuttle to Disneyland although we never got to use it. It also had a free shuttle to the airport which came in handy on our way back. The hotel had a Starbucks attached to it and that came in handy. There is a McDonald's just right next door and the Dalian Chuansha Shopping Mall on the other side. Inside this mall are plenty of restaurants and shops, mainly Chinese brands but Muji, Adidas, Fila are there too. The metro station is a 5 minute walk and it is on the green line so a one-transfer movement is all you need to get to the Bund. The room was large and very roomy. The cleanup service is very good. I had a great stay here and I will definitely be back to this place if I need a hotel near Shanghai Disneyland.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Allan N
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I booked the room with wrong date.When i arrived at hotel,the front desk Ada tolled me .It’s terrible .But with the halp of Ada and Gary ,I changed the date of the reservation and got a nice room to have a rest .So it was a lucky day for me ,I would like to come back again .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

nice and clean hotel, the personal are kind, especially Miss Ada, she is very patient, helped me to find the things that I lost. Also thanks Mr. Allen for helping me with the shipment. will come back again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business