All reviews great design room description roof terrace loved this hotel river view bars and restaurants coffee machine bund taxi flooring bathtub maintenance minibar
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great modern architecture, not too difficult to find. I arrived 2AM due to flight delays. There was no 1 at the reception, finally shouted for service and a sleeping security woke up and said that someone will come in Chinese. I finally got checked in and escorted to the room. Nothing was really explained and wasn't sure if the mini bar etc was free as there was no price list. Ran and too a bath and went to sleep.
Breakfast, small variety, cheap egg station ok. Clear your own plates, get your own coffee. Only pot coffee is included if you want a foam milk etc its about 50RMB.. mmmmm considering i just paid 1100RMB for 1 night I think this is not acceptable, specially putting into consideration of the tiny breakfast selection. Went to have a shower the hot water doesn't work. Climbed into the bathtub again for a quick wash... no shower head! I think over all my quick stay was a fail. I hope the management get it together as the property is great but so many issues which needs to be addressed.. P.S staff does not greet you not sure if the cold service is to go with the design elements of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The pictures on the website look really nice and the hotel & lobby area is pretty awesome with the industrial vibe they got going on. Overall I was pretty excited but when I stepped in my room the disappointment hit. It didn’t look anything like the photos and the room was incredibly small and not that clean (dust bunnies and dirty floors). When I ended up going to bed, I had a hard time sleeping because of all the noise down in the courtyard. That first night was so bad I ended up cutting my stay short and heading to a different hotel in the city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd F
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love the contemporary design of the interior, from the lobby to the staircase and rooms. The intentional rawness of the concrete and brick walls makes the space so unique and dynamic. Our room layout was very spacious with minimal furniture, and loved how the bed is relatively low creating that coziness. It’s an unpretentious kind of luxury.

Downsides: river view was nothing spectacular although it’s still nice with a terrace, location was inconvenient and there’s nothing much nearby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Interesting hotel, particularly comfortable. Uniquely decorated, each room type offers a coffee machine, a minibar, a refrigerator, a seating area with a sofa, an in-room safe, a flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station and ironing facilities. The attached bathroom has bath or shower facilities. Free local calls are available in the rooms.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I loved this hotel! But, to be honest, I don't like chain hotels so anything that is unique and out of the ordinary has a great chance for a good review from me! The area is growing and, I suspect, will be insanely popular in a couple of years. The rooms are comfortable and the breakfast does the trick. It's a bit of a hike to get to the Bund that you probably were dying to see, but it's worth the hike!

Room Tip: Room 31 has direct views of the Pudong!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo