1,557 results
All reviews spanish restaurant the pearl top floor the financial district tv tower super brand mall executive floor huangpu river city view ifc mall room was large business trip special thanks wonderful hotel across the river breakfast buffet subway station
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best hotel in Shanghai. Rooms, comfort, stuff, management, food, location....... everything is just perfect. Try the restaurants in second floor also. Very good quality food and service. I can recommend this hotel totally.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
RudigerHollweg, General Manager at Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Frank,
Thank you very much for your excellent comment on TripAdvisor, which I much appreciated. My team and I will continue to strive to deliver a perfect service. I also passed your comments to my team, making them very proud to work here.
We all look forward to welcoming you again to Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai during your future travels to Shanghai.
Have safe travels and in the meantime all the best!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing stay! The view is stunning, the building is gorgeous, great location! I highly recommend staying here. Very modern design, comfortable furniture - Cannot get over the views - you can see the entire strip! Gorgeous
Lady in red Bella was quick to respond to any and all questions I had,she was very attentive, efficient and easy to communicate with. I have no complaints!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay to our hotel and I am very pleased that you very much enjoyed your stay as much. Thank you also for commending on Bella, our Lady in Red, which I passed onto her, which we very much appreciate.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you again very soon to Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Due to a Business trip and national holiday I enjoyed some days in this hotel. Great location, good service, nice Restaurants which where a bit too expensive.
I had a standard double room with very good beds, large bathroom with shower and tub. Breakfast very well mixed, so everybody will find something to please his wishes. View from the pool area was great. If you wanna be close to Shanghai pearl this is the place to go. Thumbs up.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sr. Enrico,
Thank you very much for your good feedback on your recent stay to Grand Kempinski and I am very pleased that you very much enjoyed your stay, our facilities and services. As for your comment on our prices please be informed that we only use fresh and certified produce and therefore I feel the prices are justified and the food quality in our restaurants convinces you during your next stay.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel during your next leisure or business trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent location just a few minutes away from the underground. The hotel is excellent and the hotel staff waiting for your every need views over the city are just stunning I’ve stayed in more than 30 hotels in Shanghai and I can say this is one of the best well done Kempinski

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Mike,
Thank you very much for your excellent and brief comment on your recent stay at our hotel and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay as much, especially in view that you seem to have such a rich travel experience to Shanghai.
I do very much hope that the search has ended and we'll have the pleasure to welcoming you again to Grand Kempinski Shanghai during your next travel to Shanghai. Let me know in advance.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I just flew back from the US, and I was only in Shanghai for one night. My friends strongly recommended me to stay at Kempinski. I am 120% satisfied with the high-quality guest service and unforgettable living experience! I was kind of late to check-in because of my flight. Lady in Red Bella was extremely great at communicating with me and helped me set up everything quickly and smoothly. Since I checked in too late, I could not get the type of room I booked. However, Bella upgraded my room and prepared everything that I might need. I would definitely choose to stay at Kempinski again when I visit Shanghai next time!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
RudigerHollweg, General Manager at Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your excellent review on your stay at Grand Kempinski Hotel and I am extremely pleased that you so much enjoyed your short visit. I appreciate very much your commending on Bella, our Lady in Red, who did an outstanding job upon your check in, thank you!
My team and I look forward to welcoming you again soon to our hotel in the near future.