1,340 results
All reviews jing'an temple swiss hotel business hotel spa area west nanjing road business trip nespresso machine star hotel metro station executive floor location is great lobby bar central location breakfast buffet concierge team stayed nights excellent hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great hotel right in the middle of Shaghai, next to premium shops and attractions. Has a great steak house restaurant in the ground floor and an excellent Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor. Very spacious and modern rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The Swissotel Grand Shanghai is located in a nice area--close to a large mall with lots of food options as well as the amazing Jing'an Temple (10 minute walk). The rooms are large and the bathrooms are very nice. The beds, however, are very hard--be warned! My only other complaint is the in-room dining menu (I should note that this hotel is certainly not the only hotel in China to offer very limited in-room dining options). There were hardly any vegetarian options and the food was quite expensive ($30 for a pizza....). Overall, however, I enjoyed my stay--including the location, the staff, and the breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel to those staying in Shanghai.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelManager-SSH, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Grand Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear traveler16212,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. While we are delighted that you were pleased with our service and breakfast in the hotel. Swissôtel Grand Shanghai locates at city center of Jing'an District with metro line #2 and #7 stations underground to most of nice places you might be interested and decent shopping malls, restaurants, city attractions just nearby.
Your feedback is very important to us. I am sure I will bring your comments to the related department. Please do not hesitate to contact with us for your next arrival.
On behalf of the team, we send our regards and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Rena Fu
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Good hotel , big rooms , bathroom also clean and good , staff also very friendly . Location is very good . Nice place to stay nice sure will stay again , love the location near by too much to see rate also good

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 252anupamjain
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is good. Near shopping mall and many restaurants around it.

Entering the hotel, you will find a nice lobby area. Staffs at the reception can understand English. So I have not faced any language issue here.

Room is spacious enough for a standard room. All you need is there from complete amenities in the bathroom, shoe polish, iron & iron board, umbrella, coffee and tea...

WiFi is also working very fine here.

Breakfast choices are great. The fruit juices are fresh.

Only one small remark: that the room cleaning service have not given me any new shower gel & shampoo on my second day. So I need to ask the room service for it. Normally, they should provide it directly a second one....

Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelManager-SSH, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Grand Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Winston A,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your personal moments of your recent stay at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai with us and the rest of the members of this online channel.

At Swissôtel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact with me for your next arrival.

Rena Fu / Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a top hotel with stellar service - rooms are spacious nice beds and pillows. Bathroom and shower/bath is also very good.

Centrally located with plenty of restaurants and bars just walking distance, breakfast is one of the best I ever had.

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2018
HotelManager-SSH, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Grand Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Magnus G,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai.

It is so flattering and motivating to receive such positive and encouraging feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

On behalf of the team, we send our regards and are looking forward of welcoming you back very soon in the near future.

Warmest Regards,