Pro: Cheap, free wifi
1) Awkward entrance so taxi can't lead you into the hotel
2) Two staffs did not speak any English and also little rude
3) Spermed up blanket for you to sleep on (This was the biggest turnoff)
4) Wallpaper and places breaking down (desk cabinet broken, our window broken so surrounding noise and cold air was just rushing through the room in 2 degrees celcius weather, wall paper peeling)
5) Not very clean- visible smudges on the carpet, dirty tub.
One of the worst hotel experiences I've had. Never would I be recommending this place to a human being. The management simply does not give any Fs.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking