See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Had a great time, friendly hosts and definitely recommend playing beach volleyball with them, or doing the coconut demo. Good range of activities in a stunning location, definitely recommend the Goat Island hike. Rooms are fairly basic and was a leak somewhere as our floor was always wet. Food was usually pretty spot-on.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Would recommend choosing another resort to stay in. Solar power grid shuts off at 10pm nightly which means no fan when sleeping. Hard to get a good night's sleep. No real amenities. Staff just sits around a day.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I had paid $600 to stay on Long Beach island for a 7 initially. After a couple of days, something came up and I had to return to the Fiji mainland. The resort staff stated that there were no refunds and kept $500 of my funds. I had also brought 7 large water bottles. They said they would keep them behind the front desk for me during my stay. Upon leaving, they kept all of the rest of my water bottles and all the money I had initially given them. I do not recommend backpackers to stay on this island as they are not honest people.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I spend 2 days in this resort and this is definitely the best I have done in my Yasawa trip ! I've been to Wailailai, Nabua Lodge, Gold Coast and White sandy beach. I recommand this one !!! I was in a dorm which is simple but nice. The food was really good and the staff is amazing. I really feltl like a member of their family during all my stay. Besides, they have a lot of interesting activities (many are free). Finally, the place is wonderful : near the lagoon. Really quite and fijian :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at three different islands and Longbeach had the best beach for sure (see photo). We slept in a house with an amazing view just a few meters from the ocean. Nice atmosphere. Coconut demonstration was very tasty and nice. Staff friendly and food all right, but sometimes there wasn't enough. The entertainment lacked enthusiasm and was too long and "autopilot"-ish compared to other islands, where it was more authentic. Would stay here again - mainly because of the beach.

Stayed: January 2017