Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beach bar fine dining paddle boarding activities resort fiji
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

I stayed here as a group of 16 for my Mum's 70th birthday. There were 6 kids, including an 18 month old. This was my 6th visit to Fiji, and first time to this resort, and I can easily say this was my favourite accommodation ever. The staff were just beautiful with my kids, and always making sure my 18th month old had his pre ordered baby meals. I think Fijians in general are the happiest, kindest people in the world, and the staff did not disappoint. Nothing was too much trouble. The Beach Front Bure was perfect for a family of 5 (our bub was seperate from the older kids). Thank you Malolo Island Resort for helping us celebrate my Mum, and creating life long happy memories. We will most certainly be back.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank bloss_moss
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

We have just come back from our first stay at Malolo and we fell in love. The staff made us feel so welcome from the first contact on the boat ride to the jetty where we were treated like family coming home to the beautiful singing welcome.

We stayed in a beautiful bure set back from the beach front which was well equipped including lots of mosquito repellent.

The food was amazing - we were stunned by the quality and range of food. The best food we have ever had in Fiji.

The kids club was so much fun for my son and the nannies were ample and so good with my daughter.

I would highly recommend Malolo Island Resort for anyone with small children wanting a wonderful holiday. And bring some reef shoes as the beach can be a bit rocky at low tide.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank M8201FCanneb
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

Had a fabulous stay here. The accommodation- duplex bures on the beach were perfect. Beautifully designed to maximize privacy, views and easy beach access. Terrific beach to swim and snorkel. Friendly staff. The pier is not as large as it appears on their website and you do have to transfer from catamaran to a smaller boat to dock at the pier. Lots of families with young children, some like us were older. The adult pool was left for adults. The food was just alright, compared to what we’re used to. I note the enthusiasm for it from NZ and Australian reviews. Putting that down to cultural differences! If we lived closer, would return every year!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

If you want a relaxing holiday this is the place to go you really get into the “Fiji Time “ you can just lay in a hammock and watch the world go by or there are plenty of activities to do ! It is very family oriented and the Fijians really love kids . The Bures are beautiful and we were in a really quite part of the resort so it was very peaceful.
The food is delicious and so much to choose from and the staff are extraordinary they cannot do enough for you ! Highly recommended

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank murrayangove4
Reviewed 25 August 2019

Staff were excellent. Authentically friendly and caring. Food was very good. Bottled water extremely expensive. $10 per bottle. Unfortunately Malolo Resort was overrun with children (we stayed outside of school holidays) with many parents that didn't respect the meaning of the adults only section or understand that other people want to enjoy some peace and quiet while on holiday. We wouldn't recommend unless you are holidaying with children. We paid for ocean view bure but were put in a corner bure. The only way to view the ocean was by moving the chairs out onto the path. That is why we have marked down the value rating.

Room tip: Ask for a bure with a proper view not those in corners.
Date of stay: June 2019