“Still a classic.”

Krystal
Ranked #72 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Nothing like those little square buns steaming hot Fresh Off The Grill. Even if I eat breakfast at Krystal I always buy me a little hamburger to go with my meal.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Being from St. Louis I'm partial to White Castle's, but these Krystal burgers are pretty much just like a White Castle... The restaurant is clean, extremely clean I should say... food is piping hot fresh and has a good presentation for a fast food restaurant

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Fountain drinks were standard, fries were fabulous, burgers were disgusting. That pretty much sums it up. Stopped by here because it was a regional thing and wanted to try it out. Box checked. Won't be back.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This is a fast food type place w/counter service only. Grits and eggs are decent but nothing is outstanding here. Biscuits & gravy are greasy and tasteless but the hot sauce is very good. Service is fast enough. Hash browns are nothing to remark positively on.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

This was the FIRST Krystal I had seen that had a front patio that was covered. I just got breakfast for 4 but wish I had time to take advantage of the weather and the nice patio.

Been to Krystal? Share your experiences!