All reviews front desk adjustable beds great hotel breakfast staff omelet up to date staff was very friendly and helpful enjoyed my stay clean rooms would stay here again only complaint free breakfast hgi lobby anniston firmness interstate
Reviewed 23 August 2016

While on business I brought my wife and she very much enjoyed the experience. For a smaller town this facility is step above the expectation. Facility is nice, Restaurant serves good food, Rooms are above average.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

During my stay I was made to feel welcome by everyone at this hotel. I give big marks to everyone there. Reba (morning waitress) is a treat and makes everyone feel welcome. Frankly, the whole staff does this, but she really stands out. Stay there and have breakfast and you'll see exactly what I mean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Excellent hotel, beautiful decor, very clean rooms and great breakfast. Our king junior suite with sitting room was very spacious and relaxing. This hotel is conveniently located near the expressway, restaurants, and shopping with a courteous and friendly staff. Wish we could have stayed longer but will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I came to Anniston, AL to visit my terminally ill brother who lived nearby. He passed away and we had a lovely funeral for him. The staff here were compassionate & caring! 12 days there! I was treated like family! Highly recommend the Hilton Garden!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Great customer service and enjoyed our experience. Rooms were very clean. Dining and breakfast were quick with lots of options to choose from. Centerreed around shops and other restaurants too. I would recommend this hotel for you stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family