All reviews front desk adjustable beds great hotel breakfast staff omelet up to date staff was very friendly and helpful enjoyed my stay clean rooms would stay here again only complaint free breakfast hgi lobby anniston firmness interstate
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is a great location, easy off and on I-20. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. We checked in late in the evening and the staff we ready to greet us. They offered any recommendations needed for eating in the area and directions. The bar staff was very friendly and ready to serve.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Was traveling home from vacation and of all the place we stay this was the best. Very clean staff was great to deal with. Place to eat were just out the door. checking in and out was quick and friendly. I stay in Hilton Garden Inn when I travel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I've been staying at this HGI for a few months. It is top tier in my book. I cringe if I can't get a room there because I'm spoiled. This area is very active being close to the interstate and half way between Birmingham and Atlanta. Book ahead because the hotels here fill up quickly. Staff there demonstrates excellent customer service.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and loved the hotel. Staff was super friendly. We loved the breakfast and the room was spacious and extremely clean. The beds were adjustable and the hotel looks new. We will be back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great Stay, definitely will return, as a Diamond Hilton Member my needs are simple but precise, having a disability with special needs, not of the ordinary disabled, the hotel has always met and accommodated for my special needs pertaining to my disability, Staff is always friendly, clean hotel, good atmosphere, adjacent to many Restaurants, shopping and Interstate, even a Starbucks for those that like Starbucks just at the next exit, you'll be satisfied with your stay unless your one the guests that just is never satisfied and only complaining to gain a freebie, then its not for you go else where to suit your spiteful needs, and don't bother this great hotel and the customers that like it !

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business