“A+ service, food and drinks”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #16 of 153 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Family atmosphere, clean and enjoyable. Food was delicious and eye appealing. Every aspect of this restaurant was spot on!

Date of visit: November 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear all of the things you love about Another Broken Egg Cafe and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Strange but we only go to Another Broken Egg when go to the Gulf when we have on in Nashville. I got the pancake breakfast and my wife got eggs Benedict. They were great. Homemade sausage was very good. Check the menu for a B.L.A.S.T you will not be disappointed. My wife swears by their Bloody Mary's (great presentation)

Date of visit: October 2018

We’re delighted to hear we were able to provide a great breakfast that you fully enjoyed. We hope to see you in Nashville sometime!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I bragged about this place for breakfast. Took family and friends there and was disappointed. The food was just average. My poached eggs were hard. The others said there's was good but not great.

Date of visit: October 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Please accept our sincere apologies. We strive to serve nothing short of the truly exceptional and are very sorry that on this occasion we did not succeed. Your feedback has been shared with our management team.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Mmmmm. Yes, we had a fabulous breakfast at Another Broken Egg on our recent trip to Gulf Shores. Actually, we first discovered ABE on our trip to Gulf Shores last October.

My wife and I recently visited Gulf Shores, so of course, you go to the beach - you gotta eat, right? Well, one day we decided to eat out for breakfast.

What a wonderful breakfast we had. My wife enjoyed her Eggs Benedict; they were just “runny” enough. Oh, and the coffee was great too.

I decided to go with the Bacquezo Omelet. I have found my new favorite ABE Breakfast Favorite. First, the Queso was spicy enough without being overpowering. They sprinkled it on top of the omelet – and inside the omelet. Then you hit the bacon and cream cheese on the inside. Mmmm. Each bite was a wonderful sensation.

In case you missed it, we liked our breakfast. In fact, chances are very good that we will return to ABE next year for some very good food. Hey, when you’re there, you should check them out yourself. You’ll be glad you did. We were.

Date of visit: October 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, David. We're thrilled you had a wonderful breakfast and can't wait to see you again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Michelle took excellent care of us today. Manager also camearound to every table to check on customer satisfaction. I likethat,if you have a problem, you can tell them right away.

We had order of beignets to start - fresh, warm, sugary, took most of them home for later so as to not ruin breakfast.

We had the Sunrise Scrambler, scrambled eggs with spinach, diced onions, diced bacon, eng. muffin, and a side-I had the plain grits. Best breakfast I've had in a long time. Made to order, served hot, no scimping on ingredients, even the grits were hot and tasty.

Wife had the Mardi Gras Omelet, filled with shrimp and crawfish, just as good as the Scrambler above. Egg dishes about $12 each.

Only minor complaint is that iced tea and coffee are expenssiveat $3.49 each,especially if you only have one cup.

Overall,breakfast before tipandtax came to $30,but we left filled, happy, and with food to go.

Date of visit: October 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for your recent visit, Tom. We're happy to hear we were able to provide an enjoyable dining experience and appreciate your feedback. Come back and see us again soon!