“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of house
Back of house canal from back of house/dock runs length of yard/fence on dock has been removeed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Back of house
dolphin in canal
Gulf sunrise view from master bedroom deck
Master bedroom sitting area
kitchen
kitchen
Gulf beach access
Queen 2 floor bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lori B
“Place was awesome but disappointed buy owners actions!”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I want to start my saying this place is awesome! I've never stayed in such a clean well kept place we splurged on this cute beach house because my mother had been deathly ill for a while and had just lost her father my grandfather, this was his favorite place to come so it was so special and Star was so great she responded to all questions and even let us check in early! She was even super cool when I told her my mother fell while holding some glassware and broke it! She didn't charge me for it! My parents husband and three teenagers had and great time there! Now the only reason I gave this a 3 rating is because apparently she can rate me and this is what she wrote:

Overall rating:
My housekeeper reported that my house was a mess. Something brown and sticky tracked all over the floors. They had to scrub floors by hand they were so dirty. Cherries, pits and stems in bed and stained the sheets. You just never know how people will treat your home. I'm very disappointed in the he condition that my home was left in.

Now I was so embarrassed about this and idk who can see it but it just simply isn't true!!! $225 goes to cleaning and the house keeping was totally dramatic about this cause the house was not a mess! Yes my sick mother was eating cherries in bed and must have spilled her mess because she had to be in bed a lot cause daily activities kept her tired and I am totally sorry about this because I didn't know she had spilled them but they weren't in the bed. And before we left my son took out the trash and liquid leaked on the floor through the house (I'm sure everyone has been there!) So with wet paper towels I cleaned it as best I could cause there was no mop!! And we had to leave by check out and I figured they had to mop anyway which is there job!!!! I will also say staying there a week they should have left more than one roll of paper towels and one role per bathroom of toilet paper!! Especially when 2 were supposed to be provided but I didn't care I just got some and dishwasher detergent and even left the rest for whoever cause I didn't feel like making room for it in the car! Also the washer and dryer sucks big time had to run the dryer twice and my clothing smelled like mildew after!! But I just let that roll and wasn't even gonna mention it since everything else was so great! But after being insulted and embarrassed buy her I thought I would tell the people about it cause who wants to pay $2500.00 to only be made to sound like a slob afterwards! I am a clean person and the house wasn't a mess 7 people lived there for a week I swept those floors every day cause we of course tracked sand in but I guess the cleaning crew just didn't feel like doing there job!! Such a shame cause I wanted to come back but of course I never will!

dianametc...
Bloomfield, Missouri
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The place we stay was wonderful ,everthing that we needed , the house was great , everything was close , the beach , fishing off the dock back of house, eating places. If I could change one thing it would be , more time to stay . Thank you so much , we just loved it !

26 Jun 2017
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Lesley H
“Perfection! Our new favorite vacation spot!”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Let me start by saying the pictures can't capture how awesome this place is! We loved how close we were to what seemed like our own private beach! Fishing on the pier in the evenings and grilling local seafood on the patio was so relaxing. The house is equipped with everything you need for the week and is decorated nicely! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Jul 2016
Thank you for your sweet words. Being able to bring joy into other people's lives by sharing our home with them is such a blessing to us. We look forward to your stay next year.
Chezeva
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Peaceful Getaway”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Second Nature was perfect for our family vacation. My son loved fishing in the river behind the house! It is just a short walk to the beach which was beautiful and felt so private--rarely were there more than two other families for as far as we could see.

The house was comfortable and had everything we needed to grill out and cook family meals. We brought along some DVDs just in case of rain, and had family movie night.

Star, the owner, was responsive to questions and helpful with suggestions on where to eat or what to do in the area. We especially enjoyed lunch at Fisherman's Corner and the Naval Air Museum.

I hope we'll be able to come back again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved watching the fish and birds from the dock in the backyard.
Liked least: The jellyfish! (But, that certainly wasn't anything that could've been predicted/prevented.)
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Aug 2015
So glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your wonderful review.
Raeanne M
“Great place to relax and bring your boat too!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Property was represented perfectly in the photos and information on the web site. It was well taken care of and supplied with all amenities as stated. Really enjoyed the privacy and being able to keep our boat docked right at the property. Would definitely recommend the property to friends and plan on staying there again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private boat dock
Liked least: Creaky floors
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Aug 2014
Love it when my guest bring their boat! Looking forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;