“Fantastic time! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I and two teenagers came for dinner and sunset. I had the gulf shrimp salad with grouper. Great! Also had the burger and chicken salad wick. Ask for extra spicy buttermilk for your fries. Great time had by all.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

From the laid back atmosphere, the views, to the food. Everything is exceptional and we look forward to The Gulf every year.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere! Was looking forward to the BLT but they were out of BLTs; the tomato’s,I think, so I got a burger with fries. Daughter got the chicken sandwich and hubby got the flounder sandwich. Meals were enjoyable...not spectacular, but definitely good. The 4 stars are for the fun atmosphere; waterfront and lots of great seating!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The view and atmosphere of this place is amazing and worth a visit. They have taken old shipping containers and made them into their restaurant. It was very busy and had very long lines. Most people in our party had the Mahi fish tacos and they all loved them. My son and I shared the Mahi fish tacos and the Jerk Shrimp tacos. Both tacos were very good. It is hard for me to pick which one was my favorite so I would suggest sharing so you can try both. You only get two tacos per order and it would have been nice to get at least 3 if not 4. The price ($13 and $14) is expensive for what you get. Nothing comes with the tacos so you have to order fires ($4) on the side if you want them. They do not offer free water, only bottled water. The only thing keeping me from giving this place an excellent rating is the value. If you are going to charge $14 for two tacos at least include some fries.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is a must do once, beautiful beach view with outdoor seating. Very friendly staff. Food was good, had the grouper sandwich and the burger with fries. I counted score down due to the expense. For four sandwiches, two fries and three bottles of water, we spent $58.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to The Gulf? Share your experiences!