“Anazing Dolphin Cruise and staff!”

Blue Dolphin Cruises
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We called another company to book a dolphin cruise. They were already full for the day and suggested we call Blue Dolphin. I am sure glad we did. Such a wonderful experience. The crew was friendly and very patient with the little kids on board. We had 5 family members on this trip. The cost was very reasonable and worth so much more! We saw at least 12 dolphins. They were playful and fun. The family of dolphins with the little baby was so adorable! Thank you for giving us such a wonderful experience. It will be such a great memory for all of us!

Date of experience: April 2018
"great cruise"
in 23 reviews
"both sides"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this cruise"
in 12 reviews
in 17 reviews
"captain and crew"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our party of 8 enjoyed the ~2 hours we spent with the crew on this cruise. Worth the $15/person online rate - the website made booking in advance easy. We did see dolphins, and enjoyed the boat ride in general on the bay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband told me to get dressed and bring a sweater we’re going out. I was so excited to see where we were going once we went through the tunnel I knew something was up. We are from Louisiana and I started to read signs and got even more excited. I would ask questions and he wouldn’t answer then we pulled up and he said surprise honey ☺️ I was so excited. We saw so many dolphins and the boat wasn’t crowded everything was nice I can’t wait to go back and bring our children

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We barely saw any dolphins. It was quite boring. I slept most of the time. The captain tried to make it exciting, didnt work for me though. The advertising made it seem as though i would see a family of dolphins that would play with me and everything...Not!! Maybe it works better when the weather is better, thats was the excuse the captain had, but it was a clear day. I wouldn't waste my money, but it was a first time so I learned from that.

1  Thank Henrietta I
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a great time and got to see a bunch of dolphin on the trip. Captain Buddy and deckhand Matt were very knowledgeable and friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. They talked about some of the houses of famous people, told us about dolphins and their habits, and just chatted away. Snacks and drinks available on board along with restroom facilities. The day we were there was a little cool, so we were glad for the enclosed area we could retreat to when necessary. My teens enjoyed the trip as well. Recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Been to Blue Dolphin Cruises? Share your experiences!