Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Pricey but nice

Games were at least a buck each which kinda high. But attractions are quite reasonable. No kids... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Santoya C
via mobile
Arcade

Great arcade. Kids had fun but so did the parents. Highly recommend They have a giant pac man game... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ashley B
via mobile

All reviews go karts mini golf arcade games bumper boats putt putt laser tag two courses roller coaster simulator race track lots of fun all ages couple hours few hours rainy day entire family gulf shores carts
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We went to play put put golf and did the race cars.Later we played the games inside.Had a fun time.They also have paddle boats.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Everyone can enjoy this place. Kids can play games, ride in bumper carts and play putt putt golf. They have a couple more things to do that families can enjoy.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This place was pretty fun for adults and kids. It had laser tag, mini golf, go carts, bumper boats, arcade games. They also had paddle boats but they said their rescue boat was down so we could not go on them. The go carts bump and bounce you to death. Over all it was fun we had a good time.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I had real fun playing these old games. It brough back our younger days. We will definitely do it again. We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Boys 13 and 17, after 3 days of beach we needed a break that entertains the boys while we can enjoy ourselves while not getting totally tired at the end of the day. So we weighted between the Water park or an Arcade since OWA is not fully done yet.

This place was just right for us. We didn't have to get out of the beach area, very close to a bunch of lunch options, spacious parking and lots of choices for fun stuff. We did the Laser Tag twice because our most competitive teenager got beat by me big time the first time so he had to beat me back the second time.

We did the Go Cart ride and the Bumper Boats and the Roller Coaster Simulator. They were great but I am addicted to the machines. I have most of the time beat the machines and walked off with multiple jackpots in tickets so the children can get whatever they want to get from the prize area. It's like a personal challenge for me and we ended up with about 6000 tickets and the boys got them a bunch off stuff.

I must share this, the owners and the operators were very nice. They were paying attention to every families and their needs. They were always around to make sure everything was up to the satisfaction for the guests. They were kind,
Professional and very nice and friendly.

We will be back. Thank you for being so nice, great way to run a business that makes the few hours fun for the kids and the grown up kids too.

1  Thank Tapas S