Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 118
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 153
SleepInn
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 191
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 168
HIExpress.com
USD 200
Doubletree.com
Best Western Premier, The Tides Hotel(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 182
SpringHill Suites Orange Beach at The Wharf(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 118
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 123
Palm Beach(Orange Beach)
TripAdvisor
1,906 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastparking garageocean frontthe breakfast areadirectly across the streetyogurthot tubair conditionereach morningnice poolhousekeeping stafffitness centergreat place to staygulf viewspring breakbeds were comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here during Spring Break from March 18-21. Very comfortable reasonably priced stay and the people at the front desk were real helpful, particularly a guy named James..
......He took time to answer many questions I had about the Orange Beach area, as well as assisting me with my continued travels to Nashville and Louisville where I also stayed in Hilton properties. I tend to ask a bunch of questions and details and this guy didn't brush me off and really helped me, even though I could tell he was busy with other stuff.
.......This type of service is rare nowadays so I thought I would write a review.This hotel is awesome and I will stay again. The only reason I was reluctant to write about this location is that I wouldnt want to participate in encouraging others to stay here , as it already is hard enough to book it with a good price when its not full.
Gregg S, CPA

Room Tip: all are priced according to beach view, but any room works here.
1  Thank gscpa87
InnisfreeHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review, Gregg! We're so pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us, and that James was able to provide you efficient and excellent service! We would love to welcome you again for another five star stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife booked this Hampton at the last minute for our Spring Break Vacation. We were thrilled with the hotel and staff. While right on the beach, this location in Orange Beach is convenient yet not overly crowded or commercialized. By the way, if you’ve had a little too much sun, a great side trip is to drive the 30 minutes to Pensacola Naval Air Station and check out the Blue Angels and the museum. We also loved the view from our balcony overlooking the gulf! Covered parking is included at no extra charge. The Tiki Bar is a nice amenity and I highly suggest asking Wyn to make you a Rum Runner. Truly a terrific drink!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
InnisfreeHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're so happy that our staff made your trip memorable and special. We're pleased that you loved our location, the view and Tiki Bar. We hope to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This property could use some updates. Otherwise, it met our basic family needs. Beachfront views, depending on room assignment. Paper thin walls did not absorb noise from neighbors. Very friendly, attentive staff!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Nha H

Nha, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're happy to read that you loved your view, and that our staff made you feel welcome. We're also happy to read that your kids enjoyed the pool and splash pad! We would love to welcome you again, next time for a better stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family has always enjoyed staying at Hampton Inn wherever our destination and this was no exception. The clean modern accommodations were comfortable and convenient, the service was friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast is fantastic! There is a new building on the west side which is very tall and very close. Fortunately our room was on the east side which is adjacent to a very large open lot, so we had a much better view as well as more comfort and privacy from our side view balcony.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, jayraney. We're so pleased that your stay with us was clean, comfortable and convenient! Our staff works hard to ensure you have a wonderful stay, and we're so happy to read that they did just that! We hope to welcome you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked my room through hotels.com which I frequently do . I never had a problem when I use this 3rd party service. Well I booked what I thought was going to be a ocean view room & let me tell you what I got was far from it. I got the view of a construction site with all the noises of one included in the price of what I paid for a room at this hotel. With that said you can imagine my disappointment upon walking into my room. The room I received was really a partial view. The partial view could only be had by walking to the very edge of the room’s balcony & a very, very small segment of ocean that one may behold between the two buildings ( my hotel & the building be erected- my construction view) . Also I would like to add the room itself was a smaller sized unit, with no sleeper sofa , only 2 queen beds and there were 5 in our party. I called the front desk, a woman answered( didn’t get her name) said she couldn’t help because I booked through a 3rd party and since it was spring break there were no other rooms available. After a while I called the front desk back to request extra blankets ( planning to sleep on floor) and once again explaining my problem but this time I spoke with Aaron. Aaron was a consummate professional, being very friendly, taking control and brought a roll away bed & bedding to the room in a very timely manner. This really saved the vacation. Not all the staff are friendly there. I stop in the hotel’s Tiki bar to order a beer and the bar tender acted as if he was very bothered to tear himself away from “sweet talking “a female guest. There were only the two of us there. I mean ...really , how long will it take to grab a beer, open it , & hand it to me ? Aside from the above the breakfast was fine. The beach water was too rough cold to swim in plus red flags were up every day. Great location lost of places to eat & shop.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Todd, thank you for taking the time to provide us this feedback. We are so sorry that you were disappointed in you room and your view. We are so pleased that Aaron was able to provide you efficient and exceptional service. We appreciate your patience and understanding during our busy season, and we hope we can welcome you back again for a better stay with a better view.