“Memorial Day Weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jessica M
“Memorial Day Weekend”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip. The condo was awesome we could sit on the balcony and watch the waves we could hear the waves crashing during the night. The condo was furnished beautifully. We stayed at the Phoenix III condo 3044 it was exactly how it is pictured.
We are already planning our next trip!!

31 May 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed staying in my condo. I work hard at keeping it nice and comfortable for my guests. I will look forward to your return.
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

13 May 2018
I take pride in the good responses I get. I strive to keep my condo nice and up to date.
CRSM600
Gladstone, Missouri
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Location was the best part of this property. Right on the beach. Just go out the back door and you’re on the sand. Owner was easy to communicate with. Property was just as described.

21 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review. I hope you will return again soon.
Susan E S
“Hope to come back soon”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very nice and clean condo with a wonderful view. Location is perfect for dining out, shopping, and entertainment. This was out first trip to Orange Beach and we were very impressed. Surprisingly the condo was very quiet when inside. Never heard doors slamming or neighbors thru the walls. Highly recommend!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Mar 2018
Thank you, Susan. I am glad you liked the condo and the location. I hope you will return soon.
mejane328
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Place to Stay in Orange Beach!”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved the condo. The furniture was very comfortable. The condo was updated and cute. The view was amazing! Also, the owner, Anne, was very responsive and very kind.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing