“Great accommodations and decor with excellent...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Baton Rouge
Reviewed 27 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Management Response
27 Dec 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay and let us know about your experience. Please have peace of mind knowing your comments have been sent to housekeeping, our entire management team and the owner of this unit in order to thoroughly address your concerns.

As a standing practice, we work diligently to right any situation brought to our attention during your stay with us, and we thank you for bringing these issues/concerns to our attention.

We look forward to seeing you again along our sugar white sand beaches and encourage you to visit us online at www.KaiserRealty.com or call us at(800) 225-4853 for help with any of your future vacation needs.

We look forward to serving you and your family again soon!

Kaiser Realty, Inc. Management

Reviewed 1 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing