“Great place!”

Big Wave Dave's Kitchen & Beach Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Wave Dave's Kitchen & Beach Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 153 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: We have traveled the world surfing and dining, our menu tells the story. From our signature Maine Lobster Rolls, Asian Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, Southern Fried Shrimp or Crab Claws, Street Tacos or our Famous Short Rib Grilled Cheese. We love what we do and it comes through in our food and service. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Ate at Big Wave Daves. It shares a parking lot with Ron Johns in Orange Beach. Awesome service and food and I will definitely be back. Had the traditional style lobster roll and subbed out fries for baby carrots. I have enjoyed many lobster rolls over the years and this one stacks up. It's not just about the lobster, the roll matters and Daves gets it right. Give this place a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My friend and I had burgers here for lunch. She said it was the best burger she ever had. I was hungover so I was just happy to have the grease, but it was very tasty! I liked the fresh popcorn brought to the table. I ordered a bloody mary and it was great. We returned for dinner with two other couples and I must say, GET THE SHRIMP DIP!! We ordered the shrimp dip and nachos for the table, and I was putting the dip on the nachos it was so delicious! I also had the garlic butter lobster roll--it was heavenly. It was my first ever lobster roll, so now I am afraid to order them elsewhere. Both times we had great service and staff. We really enjoyed this place!

1  Thank susie k
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Casual , fun atmosphere. Friendly staff ! Good food , huge portions . Popcorn was given for the complimentary appetizer, that was a fun treat !

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The food here was great. We had the crab claws and some appetizers. We wanted a lobster roll too but couldn't eat any more. Nice beer selection too. The place was clean and bright and the service was well done. It was a little pricey, but with no line on a Friday night, I won't complain.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere. Popcorn they bring you first is a cool spin. Great food and awesome service. The waiter was very helpful.