“Awesome”

Hummingbird Zipline Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for business at our new location in Orange Beach, AL! Our new, expanded zipline course features 8 giant towers and ziplines. Call or visit our website to book your adventure today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Craig and Tori were excellent as are guides. Had a blast on the zipline. Awesome place to go and after words you can do some shopping.

Gulf Adventure C, Manager at Hummingbird Zipline Course, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks for the five stars, Richard!

All reviews
"safety"
"wharf"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went in a group of 8 with 2 teen girls. We all had a great time! We had Jared and “Frito” as guides. They were excellent!! This was my fourth zip line course and was my personal favorite. The longest run was just under 1/4 mile and excellent.

Beware of Frito! There is a dual line where you race with the others in your party- he gave us the “brake” sign so his group would win! He should be called “Cheeto” instead!

Gulf Adventure C, Manager at Hummingbird Zipline Course, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Jim! Frito is always up to shenanigans,-we'll let him know you called him out!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had an absolute blast!! Our guides were amazing, funny, and made the trip so much better. We didn't even know about "The Wharf", so that was a bonus for lunch/shopping for another day. They have a mini golf course, lazy river, etc.

Gulf Adventure C, Manager at Hummingbird Zipline Course, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!! Delighted to hear that you were able to explore the Wharf after zipping with us. We are loving our new surroundings here in Orange Beach.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely awesome! Chase and Drake were wonderful guides! I would absolutely go back again! A must do at the wharf!!

Thanks so much! We'll pass this along to the fellas!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I'm so glad we decided to try zip lining while here in Orange Beach. It was by far the most daring thing I've done in a LONG time. I was very apprehensive at first, but our guides - Tori and Brent were the best. They were patient, encouraging and fun. The stairs were challenging for me. I'm 66 yrs old and don't climb too well... but I made it. Can't wait to share this with my family at home. So glad to say "I did it!" Thanks again to Tori and Brent. Miss Bonnie

Thank you so much for the review, Miss Bonnie! We are delighted to have had you zip the course!