Harbour Place
USD 247
USD 433
USD 254
SleepInn
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 530
USD 473
USD 379
USD 350
HIExpress.com
USD 530
USD 473
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 259
Perdido Beach Resort(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 364
USD 349
Travelocity
USD 329
USD 316
BestWestern.com
USD 293
Travelocity
All reviewslow densityhot tubwhite sandgreat poolbeautiful condobeach vacationbeach chairsbedroomumbrellasindoor
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Unit 304 sliding door didn't lock, dryer broke, no clean sheets for sofa sleeper and a dirty one left on the matress! Ceiling fan did not work in living area, some of the dishes were unclean and mold in the coffee maker. Unsafe and spent too much time sanatizing room. Gave us credit for 1 night only. Also elevator broken.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Kab1111
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Condo was clean and looked just like pics on website. Beds were comfortable and kitchen was nice. View was awesome and pool was bigger than it appeared in pics. Only issue we had was that someone came in our condo when we were gone for the day to change air-conditioning filter. This should be done when it's not occupied. Otherwise, great unit.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank SusieSusie5
Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

Its an older building but many units have been updated. 2br units are very large. Side view is not bad, big balconies with plenty of room. Rooms on the lolwer west side (even # units) can be a little noisy w/ the parking garage next door. East side has some construction going on but its not too close & not too bad at all. Its a lower density building so you don't feel crowded. Beach is a short distance from building. Beautiful wide soft white sand beach is great! In a good location w/ plenty to eat & do near by. Short drive into heart of Gulf Shores or Orange beach. Parking is tight in garage but plenty of outside spaces. Bbq area is small & boring w/ only 2 older grills. Pool is wonderful, swim thru in/out w/ small hot tub. No kiddie pool tho & no real shallow areas (4.5 ft) for little ones. Several chairs & loungers at pool. Beach service chairs available right off boardwalk in front of building. Stayed in unit 108 via vrbo & were highly satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank sd316
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Spent three nights on the second floor of this condo complex back early part of May 2012! I was impressed with the clean room and updated surroundings in our condo. Had a balcony with a table and chairs for time spent just sitting with my coffee and watching the birds and surf! It had rained on our second day, but never mind that, the skies turned dark and the beach was still as beautiful as ever! Everyone I have talked to since this trip this early May said I must have had a great time at the gulf! I would recommend EVERYBODY go to the Gulf in their lifetime, but most important go there with a someone you love! I went there with my mother, whom has since passed this summer..so that was our last trip together! Beautiful condo and Very Nice Area to visit!! I WILL return with my boyfriend next year for sure!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SuzyHDesloge
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Furniture and carpet dirty and outdated. Most of the appliances were old and outdated. Handle broken off microwave. Washer scummy and dirty when I went to wash my clothes. Had to clean and disinfect it myself in fear of germs. On day one washer overflowed while we were sleeping to be awakened by knocks on the door as it was flooding not only our condo but also the hallway and dripping down into 102. Called maintenance and they arrived 30 minutes later with machines to suck up water and left floor dryers in the room to dry all night and the rest of our stay. It was noisy! We asked for another room but there was no other place to put us.We would have asked for a refund but we came along way and didn't want to disappoint our children who only wanted to enjoy the beach. They would only compensate us for one night. We should have been comped for the entire stay. I would not recommend Harbour Place 202 to anyone!!!

• Stayed: July 2012