Nice clean rooms, great service, great location, pretty easy parking (valet or self) great view of the beach. We love the restaurants. A place for a great dining experience (try the hogfish if they have it), and a great pizza/ice cream parlor. You got to try the pizza and by most standards it cheap. Its within walking distance to shopping, more dining and a marina. they beaches are clean and patrolled at night. The pool areas are really nice. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach