“Third visit!”

Ginny Lane Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ginny Lane Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 153 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: USD 6 - USD 28
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Choose from freshly made appetizers, soups or gourmet salads, your favorite sandwiches as well as some that will appease the more discerning tastes, fresh seafood, pasta dishes, USDA prime beef.Kids are welcome.
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Our group of family and friends usually eat here during our yearly visit. After reading recent reviews I was skeptical about eating here again this year as there are so many good options in GS/OB. We made reservations as there were 9 of us and were seated immediately. We ordered drinks and appetizers and they came out promptly. Our waiter seemed efficient but two of our entrees did not get on the order..... that couple had to wait about 20 extra min. for their food. It's not clear if it was the waiter or the kitchen's fault. They did send them home with comped desserts. Everyone else were happy with the food and service. Outside, marina dining is nice.

1  Thank luvthebeach32

Reviewed 29 October 2018

My wife and I were recently visiting Orange Beach and wanted some good food for dinner.

We decided to check out Ginny Lane and we were glad we did. My wife went with the Grouper with Crab meat on top. She said it was quite good. The carrots it came with were also tasty. Now remember, I’m the non-seafood eater, so I have to trust her - but she was quite complimentary of the Grouper.

Me? I decided to go with the Daily Special. Now, it may not sound like much, however, on Wednesday the Daily Special is Prime Rib. Yeah, I said, how good can it be? Well, actually, it was quite good. The 10 ounce serving came with tender, tasty green beans and Gouda mashed potatoes, both of which were very good.

I must say that the food was good enough for us to consider coming back if we return to Orange Beach next year.

1  Thank David E
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Met some friends there. The host was very nice and friendly. We sat at the bar while waiting for our friends to arrive and was promptly greeted and served a beverage. While waiting the host came by an asked if we knew how many people would be in our party we guessed 8 and it was 6 who showed up. She had set a table up for us and had it ready when the others arrived.. the food was good and the servers checked back on us repeatedly. View of marina and waterway was good.. we would go back..

1  Thank U4090OCsteves
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We walked from our hotel to this restaurant on 10/10 after evacuating from Destin, FL. Nice atmosphere, there was a man playing an instrument that night as entertainment. The waiter was knowledgeable and quite friendly. We were the 5th table of evacuees and we joked about it. Had the bacon wrapped gulf shrimp and it was excellent. Great happy hour wine prices too, I believe it was $4 for the house wine. A great dining experience after quite the stressful day! Kids enjoyed their meals as well.

1  Thank tlb1958
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Honestly, we were looking for another restaurant, which had been recommended, while at the Wharf - and found Ginny Lane. Seated quickly, we ordered quickly, seeing a table of 40 was coming in for a party. My wife went with Shrimp and Grits (of course) - she liked them but thought a previous nights offering was better. I went with Peel & Eat shrimp and coleslaw. Was advised to steer clear of the oysters due to the recent hurricane. Service was good, prices a bit steep - enjoyed others in the area.

1  Thank Moodman