All reviews event center entertainment district world food attached restaurant wedding night lollipops marina view spring hill sales coordinator chief engineer top notch customer service room assignment nice properties front desk free buffet breakfast balconies overlooking marriott brand
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

He went above and beyond call of duty. Excellent demeanor. He brought towels to my children as they swam. He connected their devices to the WiFi which allowed me more time to relax on vacation. He is approachable and kind.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank kimmiegra7
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our family enjoyed our stay at SpringHill Suites. The rooms were nice, clean and roomy. The kids loved the pool. It was huge for a hotel pool. Breakfast had a good variety and plenty of seating. The front desk staff was nice and accommodating as was the housekeeping staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank Angie Z
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Service from main hotel was really great (front desk responsive, amenities, and location~next to harbor with dolphins with shopping and restaurants right outside door.) Friendly staff eager to help and provide answers with kindness and personal interest: Orlando Irizarry was awesome helping us each day of our visit to ensure we knew everything avail to us! New hotel with really nice rooms. Housekeeping was weak is only criticism~mediocre room cleaning and ran out of towels for shower replacement until late evening. Overalll great visit and loved location and appreciated Orlando very much!

1  Thank deneenhuff
Reviewed 27 March 2018

It was good stay nice and clean. But housekeeping was very unfriendly and did not clean my room when I ask them to. Did not get us enough bath lining. I had to call front for bathroom lining. But everything else was good and I had a good stay here.

Room tip: Orlando irizarry was very helpfully and he do a great job by helping me she with our stay here.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tabitha B
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My husband and I had an excellent stay. The staff was friendly and helpful; they treated every person who came in as if they were the most important person for the day. Breakfast buffet was excellent....cleanliness, variety of choices, freshness. Rooms, lobby, everything was very clean. We've already recommended to others and will definitely stay here again. We'd especially like to mention Lindsey, Joy, and Maggie. All were great! We loved the 'signature' lollipops at the front desk. Good PR.

• Trip type: Travelled with family