“Can't do it!”

Add it.
Jack's
Ranked #53 of 121 Restaurants in Opelika
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Everytime I have eaten here the food has been down right cold or luke warm. Last time I went was just for french fries, I wouldn't feed them to my dog they were so cold and hard and tasted like old grease when I ate the one that I did eat! Enter at your own risk!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Good breakfast, served quick. Friendly staff. Close to the hospital, nice break fr. It is fast food. But good fast food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The BOGO shakes are the best deal in town. The shakes are sooooooo smooth and delicious and the flavors are very good. Porkchop dinner tasted light country fried steak. Excellent service. Excellent service. Excellent service. The staff is great!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I've visited this Jack's restaurant several times and most visits, I've received excellent service and food, but the last time I visited, I was surprised how sluggish the server was in everything, from taking my order to handing it to me over the counter. It was if she was set in slow motion. There were no other customers that evening, so my review isn't tainted by any feeling I didn't move up in line fast enough...I was the line. Hopefully, this is not becoming the norm at this restaurant, as the food is wonderful.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Jack's is my breakfast stop now. I love the biscuits and gravy. Service has been great everytime and order filled fast.

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to Jack's? Share your experiences!