“Good Ice Cream”
Review of Story's Dairy Bar

Story's Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Opelika
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

My husband & I love there ice cream. Every time we travel to Auburn/Opelika area we try to stop there. Will try the chilli dog next vist.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We stopped with 9 people to enjoy soft serve. I may have confused the server, after paying. I asked to switch from a small to a medium cone and gave her 25 cents to cover the difference. There was only a 10 cent difference but told her to keep the change. What I got was a cup, which appeared to be bigger than a large. Not complaining but the owner is losing with this service. Great flavor in the vanilla-chocolate swirl.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My husband and I visited this little ice cream shop after a day trip to Auburn. My husband ordered the soft serve ice cream cone and it was delicious. A great place for a quick afternoon snack in the summer!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is an old fashioned experience that anyone coming through Opelika, Alabama must try. Get the foot long chili dog. Don't mess with it...order it just like it comes. You will not be sorry. They opened with this recipe in 1959 and there has been no reason to change it since. Awesome.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Oh my these hot dogs are awesome get a footlong all the way delicious. Also get a homemade shake melts in your mouth. The say lays potato chips no one can eat just one. I guarantee once you eat one of these hot dogs you will be back. Reasonably priced old fashion red weiners with home made chili and cheese and slaw onions, mustard, ketchup. These hot dogs are in the 100 places to eat in alabama. Always owned by the same family passed down same recipe.