“This place, just smells right”

Chuck's Bar B Que Incorporated
Ranked #14 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We were driving past and smelled that smoke coming from Chuck's and had to stop in. Pork sandwich was very good. Sauce a little different but flavor was good. ( they do put pickles on their bbq.)Next time I will try their ribs--they looked good.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

It's been about 35 years since the last time I ate at Chuck's. It was in a different location.

I stopped there with my son in late July, and despite the many years, it was the same great food I remember.

We both had the chipped sandwiches. I had the barbecue slaw, while he had the beans. The sandwiches were excellent. Just as good as I remember. The slaw and beans were as good.

Even though we only come through on rare occasions, we'll make it a point to come back to Chuck's.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a laid back great place to get lunch or a quick dinner. It has a simple dinner feel. The food quality is very consistent and not very expensive. On Saturday sandwiches are half price! Good place for a quick lunch break.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from Dauphin Island. This is EXCELLENT BBQ! The sauce is unlike any we have ever eaten. The beans, cole slaw and Brunswick stew were also excellent. We will definitely stop here again!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We had the lunch special of pulled pork, chips and a drink. Service was fast. Generous portion of meat.