“My go to restaurant”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #78 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Whether dinning with people or by myself love this restaurant.
Sometimes it's a busy place but usually the manager gets their staff to step it up if staff lags.
In the 14ys I have lived in Alabama it has never really been a bad spot.
Lots to choose from, moderately priced, and family oriented.
Great steaks.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

We're so lucky to have such great customers like yourself! Thanks for being such a great fan and for this great review! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Food and service was poor. Orders took entirely too long and then half chicken was bloody,all three orders of ribs were cold. I spoke with manager and was assured that I would be sent a gift card which I have not received even after taking all my info. Very disappointed.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Logan's is always an easy choice for us. Great steak.. delicious sweet potatoes. Servers are always helpful and nice.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Great to hear! We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

First and all bathroom was nasty. That's a big heck NO! Waitress was horrible forgetfulnesd not attentive to customers needs. Her work area was full of unbust tables. And it stayed that way before and after we was there. Her name is (sade) atleast thats what my ticket said. She just wasnt upbeat at all. Manager came over that i requested . she did discount my meal because she saw the bloody undone wings i had as well as other chaos.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. If you'd like a member of our team to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I generally love Logan's, so my expectations were high. When we were taken to our table after a short wait, the first thing I noticed was that we had a bucket of shells rather than peanuts. Gross! They took them away at my request. I ordered the ribeye medium-well. First I was given a Caesar salad full of the lettuce core. Then I was given a burned, charred steak. I tried to eat it, but the char was bitter. The waitress noticed I didn't eat the steak and commented that it looked burned. I wish someone would have noticed before it was brought to me. Luckily my meal was comped and we only paid for my husband's which was subpar but better than mine. Finally, both bathrooms were a wreck, with garbage over-flowing and tissue and water all over the floors. I'm giving an average rating, but only because they didn't make me pay for the inedible steak. Please see photos.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

We're very sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.