“Sunday Lunch”

Kitchen 3810
Ranked #21 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Previously this resturant had massive portions(my husband and I could share a plate), but scaled it back to more reasonable portion sizes. The boneless fried chicken is delicious and the banana pudding, fried okra are spectacular! Pass on the creamed corn, it comes from a can.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We go here frequently for lunch. Friday is the busiest day. I think a lot of people go for the catfish, so if you go on Friday, you may have to wait for a table. Personally I like the grilled chicken. It is a huge breast that is well-prepared and tasty. Unless you have a voracious appetite, you'll definitely have leftovers for dinner. One of the few places that serve "real" mashed potatoes. The fried okra is good too. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Great comfort food. i really like coming here because it a friendly atmosphere and the waitstaff is great. Last time I was here I had the catfish with mashed potatoes and black-eyed peas. It was really good. I will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I went there for a business lunch. The person I was meeting wanted to eat there. He assured me it was good food. He was right. I had meatloaf and it was great along with the rest of the meal. The price was very reasonable. I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Wife and I were visiting relatives in Auburn, and they took us to Kitchen 3810 for Sunday lunch. Very, very pleasant experience. Simple, home cooking type food, prepared with care from somewhat small menu. Big place, so no waiting. Great service even with college student waitresses. The hamburger steak with gravy and grilled onions was just about the best I've ever had. A decent variety of country-style side items. A lot of value for the price. Frankly, the only people who wouldn't like this place are food snobs. So if you're one of those, look elsewhere.