“Great food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Quick seating, quiet and light dimming ambiance soothed as the evening went ahead. Grilled shrimp was great

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I allow myself one Flo's Fillet every month. I have been to this location numerous times and I have never been let down. The service, food and atmosphere has always been outstanding. Highly recommended

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I will never understand why when we arrive early for dinner at a place they seat us in the first booth and at this restaurant, it was near the entrance and the bar! There were plenty of other places so I'm glad we asked to be moved much further in from the bar. It smelled like someone had been sick. The rest of the dining experience was great. Service good, food tasty and hot and service was excellent!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I went to dinner here and had the ribeye. It was cooked as ordered and was delicious! I love the sides at Longhorn too! The appetizers are great too!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Friday night at Long Horns is always busy but the food is worth the wait. I had the T-bone and it was season just right. The steak was very moist and easy to cut. When I travel to Auburn its always our choice place to eat. Service is always good but if you have a large group be prepared to wait a while longer than normal. This location is always clean with collage kids trying to make a living by serving you. Stop in and have a great meal and tip well because these young adults are trying better themselves by getting a good education.