“Good Tacos, nice atmosphere”
Review of Local Taco

Local Taco
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The atmosphere is really cool, nice patio and good view of mountain brook village. I reviewed Bartaco a week before that has the same style of ordering A La Carte tacos. These tacos are definitely bigger than Bartaco, I believe most people could get full off 3 which are $3 a piece. The korean bbq and the steak are delicious. I also got the steak rice bowl which has a really good sauce but the steak is a little underseasoned skirt steak. Overall good food and a fun place to eat in mountain brook village. I do not drink but my friends did and they all had the margaritas which were $3 a piece and they said they were delicious.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

hate to give Local Taco this poor review but I must. My family eats here regularly & their food is fresh & delicious. My complaint is with my takeout order. Local Taco has an excellent online site to use to order pickup. We have ordered pickup from Local Taco many times without any problems until tonight. When we placed the order at 7:01 it said that the order would be ready in 10 minutes at 7:11. My order was NOT ready. Several times I was told that it would be ready in a few minutes BUT my order was not ready until 7:34. So instead of being ready in 10 minutes , it was ready in 30 minutes & I had to wait for 20 minutes!!!! They did not offer to comp me anything not even a bag of chips, but did say they were sorry. I would have been happy if the online order system told me the order would be ready in 30 minutes & I didn’t have to stand around for 20 minutes. We ordered steak quesadilla, steak bowl, Alabama white Taco & Crossroads Carnita Taco. The food was delicious.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Loved it! Food was good, fresh, and unique. Service was outstanding. My wife had the Alabama White Taco and I had the Nashville Taco. Both were different and excellent.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Many good tacos to choose from. Steak bowl was good. Ok draft selection and they do have high chairs. Right next to the Marriott which is nice. Beer drafts a tad small. If you are hungry 4 tacos should be enough.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Came in with a party of 12 today for lunch. When we entered the host (women possibly in her late thirties or forties with reddish hair) was very annoyed by the size of our party and not welcoming at all. Our server however with the red hat was very kind and attentive. Everyone agreed that our food was awesome!! I had the Baja Shrimp and Brisket Tacos. We all said we would definitely come back again. The host also brought food and and rolled her eyes when no one would claim and order that they had messed up on. Multiple people in our party commented on how she treated our group since the moment we walked in. All in all I would give it another try because the food was great! I just hope the host would be more welcoming as people come in to their establishment to spend their money.

1  Thank TMJHudson