USD 288
USD 205
USD 89
USD 82
USD 62
All reviewsvalet parkinggreat locationhistoric buildingwithin walking distancestreet noisehank williams museumrestaurants and barsrosa parks museumvalet servicestate capitolbaseball stadiumnice hotelhistorical sitesstay there againper daycivil rightsstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We were there for our son's graduation for OTS and needed to be on base on time every morning. Hampton employees and the valet company take great proud in making sure things go smooth for you to get out the door and on the road each morning on time. I am sure they are very accustom to dealing with OTS graduations but keeping the lines of communication open with them helps them to make things go smoothly. We had a suite on the 2nd floor which had stairs going straight to the lobby so we never had to wait for the elevator. We would recommend this hotel to OTS Graduate's families and friends. It is a short 3 1/2 miles from the visitor gate entrance. The only down side to this hotel is the entrance area was not covered and very small. So not very many cars could be parked there at one time and on a rainy day you can get wet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Decided on Montgomery as a decent stop on our road trip visiting the history of civil rights and there is plenty to see. Picked the hotel as it's dead bang centre of town and within minutes walking distance of loads of great bars, restaurants and museums although miles away from retail therapy!! Easy to book in and check out and staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms comfy and very clean and quiet despite being centre of town. Breakfast pretty spartan but would come again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Hampton always does a great job. Very cool historic bank building in the heart of downtown Montgomery. Was a little surprised there wasn't much going on in the downtown area, but maybe it was due to the time of year. Great riverfront area!
Valet parking only at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I normally love these old converted buildings in old cities, but this one, I will have to pass on the next time around. Not that there was one single wrong thing, but just several little things that you don't encounter at your average Hampton. I was only there for one night ( I don't think I would have stayed more that that). Staff were great. Very friendly and helpful. Parking is valet only or there is a parking garage to the side of the building across the street. Location is great as you can walk to many restaurants and businesses with little effort.

Houskeeping pounded on the door at 9am even though DND sign was clearly placed the door. The Heat system is very slow. The temp was 63 when I got into the room and took almost 2 1/2 hours to bring it up to 70. After being in the room about 30 min, I noticed my socks were wet. Very wet. I felt the floor and half the carpet was wet, no idea where this came from but it was dry by morning. The TV felt like only 1 size larger than you would find in a seatback on an airplane. Sheets seem to be just a little too small for the mattress as they kept coming off the corners simply by sitting on the edge of the bed.

Like I said, no major issues, just a lot of little things that I would not run into in other Hamptons. Next visit to Montgomery I will try the Doubletree up the street.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Euroboyz
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Euroboyz,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the many kind words and are happy our location was convenient for your needs. That said, we’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved. We apologize for the issues encountered with housekeeping and the HVAC system in your room, and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had a nice 2 night stay here. Great location downtown within walking distance of everything you want to see in Montgomery. Plenty of good restaurants, just not much shopping. The only downside was our room had no cold water in the sink faucets and no hot water at all in the shower. But, the hotel was lovely and I would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business