See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

It's cheap and that's what you get. Tiny pool not open. Elevator is broke. Can't do laundry during the day because washers leak when too much is happening. Office is barely open now. Awful. Just don't.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank anonymousY2746WG
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This place is the worst EVER, DO NOT STAY at this roach motel. The place looks NOTHING like the pics online and is roach invested. I knew I was in the wrong place when pulling up to the hotel, there were people hanging out like an apartment complex in a stretchy neighborhood and drug deals going on in the parking lot. The carpets and walls in the hallway needed an extreme cleaning and the room was extremely dirty. The furniture, floors, walls, and carpets in the room was stained. The room appeared as if it hadn't been cleaned EVER. I pulled the bed linen back to inspect the sheets and of course they were blood stained and lent covered. If I could rate this hotel a BIG ZERO I would, it doesn't deserve the one star I was forced to enter. This place should be shut down and condemned. The staff was NEVER at the desk, I could clearly hear her on a person call behind the wall and the front desk was left unattended. When I informed the front desk clerk of the roaches she didn't seem concerned or surprised. She was nice about refunding my money. Please save yourself the inconvenience and disappointment and find another place to stay. Super 8 was excellent which is where I moved to down the street from this mess of a hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel IS NOT a good hotel unless you like living with roaches and being in unclean spaces.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

One of the reasons we wanted to stay here is because they had a functioning pool; however, as you can see by the photo, my husband scooped three huge turds out. We also had to change rooms in the beginning because there was a water leak in the kitchen. Our room #109 was handwritten on the wall so it was easier to find. We had to ask for soap, there was only one set of old towels and not to mention bugs every time I turned the bathroom light on. We stayed and just got the heck out and never looked back. So sad so run down.

Room Tip: Just say no
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I have stayed here several times over that past few years and Ardebra (new manager) and her team are taking it the customer service to another level. This place is in a great location and they have spacious rooms for the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SummerM81
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say I have never been treated so well during a hotel stay. The young woman at the front desk named Porche ( hope I spelled her name correctly lol) went above and beyond customer service. In addition the management was helpful, warm and extremely professional. On all fronts this is a great place to stay. My room absolutely beautiful and even the housekeeping staff members were just as friendly and accommodating. Gold star for this hotel! Truly a home away from home wrapped in true southern hospitality.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ardebra T, General Manager at Siegel Select Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us.I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future